I’m a father & husband living in Lower Hutt. I’m a professional photographer and opened my first studio seven years ago in Petone. From 2016-2019 I was a member of the Petone Community Board. In October 2019 I was elected as a city-wide councillor.
I attended Hutt International Boys’ School before graduating from Victoria University of Wellington with a Bachelor of Commerce & Administration (double majoring in Electronic Commerce & Information Systems Management).
I am a member of the following:
- Hutt City Council
- Regulatory Committee
- Community and Environment Committee
- Policy, Finance and Strategy Committee
- Traffic Subcommittee (Deputy Chair)
- Long Term Plan/Annual Plan Subcommittee
- Hutt Valley Services Committee
- LGNZ Zone 4
- Creative Communities Panel
- Safe Hutt Valley Governance Group
- Regional Transport Committee (Alternate)
- Petone 2040 (Alternate)